Duster Grille

Mopar Body and Trim

1. Moparman143

Moparman143 Donny

Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Has anyone out there seen a duster with a chromed grille? Or better yet, have a picture they can post? I only asked because I saw a road runner in the back cover of Mopar Muscle magazine and it was rocking the same color scheme as my duster will with a chrome grille. Just wondering if i should go that route or paint it red or black. Give me your opinions too, i'm open for just about anything. Thanks!

2. oldkimmer

oldkimmer FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    ...................Chrome may look real nice......i dont think i've seen any......kim............

3. 1970Duster

1970Duster Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    The closest I can think of is a Duster with a 69 Valiant grill in it. Though a Sharktooth is always a cut above the rest.

4. moparwedden

moparwedden Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    They Look As Good As The Shark.

[​IMG]

5. Moparman143

Moparman143 Donny

Local Time:
    Oh I hear ya! I love the sharktooth to no end. But I'm not sure if the sharktooth would be too much chromed. After seeing a blue t/a challenger on the powerblock, I'm wondering if I should totally or partially chrome the grille. If I partially chromed it I would only do it to everything except the horizontal bars. What do you guys think? And I could do this to either a sharktooth or my stock grille. Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.