[WANTED] Duster Headliner 6 Bows

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if 71 Dart is the same? If so I believe I have a complete set you can have for the cost of shipping.

Thanks Jim

Hey I can give them a try I believe they may be, thanks I’m in Ottawa Canada K2M2X9

This is what I have. PM me your address and I will mail them out if you think they will work. The tag on them says 71 Dart 5 Bow

Thanks Jim

C25D1D09-638B-42DC-823D-143101E285B6.jpeg

DAEA668F-74EE-493D-B9C4-2B5D0C865776.jpeg

70 and 71 Duster Demon is only what will fit. 70 is different then 71 and will not interchange. 70 has a clip on each side to hold the bows. 71 is bent as the bows pictures above and there is three different holes for each bow per side.. Don't forget the clips on the rear bow. It holds them so you can stretch the liner forward off the rear bow for placement of the other 5,

So you can only use the sport style roof bows and you have to know what year your car takes. Once you determine that I should be able to help you.. A picture of your roof support will help. Just because your car has a specific year on the title doesn't mean it came with that style bow. I have seen them with either on late and early cars

Probably ought to figure out if Dart and Duster are interchangeable. If they aren’t I wouldn’t suggest paying for the shipping of these dart bows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back