[WANTED] Duster Headliner Bows

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
71 just have holes drilled into the side roof brace no clips needed. But you will need the little wires that hold the rear bow back so it can be stretched front. Also the windshield and the rear glass must be removed for installation of the cloth liner. Only 71 duster and demon bows will work because of the round roof contour. 70 will also if you have the side clips.. I have have either set. $40 plus ride

Oldmanmopar,

Thanks for the reply!! I am definately interested in the bows you say you have. Whatever you have that I need for installation I would take. It sounds like I should go with the bows and clips? Please PM me or attach to this thread. Thanks

you do Not have to remove the glass to install the headliner...you must posses the patience and skill to do the job with the windows removed or not
71 just have holes drilled into the side roof brace no clips needed. But you will need the little wires that hold the rear bow back so it can be stretched front. Also the windshield and the rear glass must be removed for installation of the cloth liner. Only 71 duster and demon bows will work because of the round roof contour. 70 will also if you have the side clips.. I have have either set. $40 plus ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back