Duster ideas

-

QuintinMotorCompany

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A while ago my ad built a engine for a customer with a 1971 duster , he got the engine built and never picked it up, my dad ended up buying the duster and I bought the 340 for my dart. My dad has recently realized he is not going to do anything with it so I get first shot at it. The body is great on the thing, amazing floors and trunk ., half quarters we're put on both side the right way. Everything is super rust free ! . The floors and underside are por-15nd. Missing a lot of parts . Has a four speed hump and 2 k frames a v8 and a /6 and bumpers and maybe some int. parts. The rear looks new and is supposition a rebuilt 3:23 posi 489 case 8 3/4.

Nothing bad against dusters but I see a lot of them and a lot of them are pretty alike... I've been the one to be pointed toward odd stuff....

I went to the adirondack nationals today and it inspired me to see are friends cuda finished ,

He took 2 inches out of the top, shortend the car 12 inches and extended the rocker not to mention way more modifications , the things awesome . I'm thinking something like this for the duster... Anybody have any cool ideas and pics? Thanks alot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 141
yes really cool. build your car your way to suit you, but remember if ya go to sell it, perhaps the buyers for it maybe limited. maybe what you are wantjng to do will be mainstream with the hotrodders in near future>???? or maybe it would bring big bucks NOW offered for sale. I don't know. good luck....

-
Back