Duster in Wisconsin

-

CaseysDuster

Reaction score
I joined back in April when I found my Duster and I've spent lots of time looking around in here. I figured I better finally say hi. I'm a Cornwell Tool Dealer and I traded a used toolbox for my car. It's a 72 Duster with a /6, AC and power steering. It's a one owner car from Arizona that has been sitting since 1988 judging by the license plate. I trailered it home but it did start and drive on the trailer....with no brakes and 2 flat tires. To start with I replaced the freeze plugs (one was rusted out) replaced the exhaust manifold (it was cracked in two and cleaned out the gas tank. Then I tuned it up, bleed the brakes, replaced the radiator and hoses. I also replaced the seats, you'll understand when you see the old ones. Last weekend I drove it for the first time, only a mile or so but it was fun to get it out. I'm thinking about leaving it a rat for now, maybe a V8 in a year or two. Enjoy

Duster 002.jpg

Duster 006.jpg

Duster 009.jpg

Welcome from Michigan,wish mine had AC.Love the gas cap.

I'm in Appleton. I moved to Wisconsin from Georgia about 7 years ago. Oh, the gas cap has been replaced...lol

The only reason I asked. My local Cornwell dealer was looking for a Duster.
I'm in the northwoods. Rhinelander, Wi.
Cornwell makes some good tools.

-
Back