Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
I'm cleaning out a parts storage box. Not sure which years and forgive me as I did not wash all the dust off. I am sure the gauge faces will up with soap and water You see it is missing the headlight stem and the fake wood grain is history. $30 plus shipping.

IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0128.JPG

Hey Barbee. I don't need all that but if that's out of a '72 (and I believe it is), I'd be happy to give you a something for JUST the wiper knob. Plus shipping of course. PM me if you'd like.

Hey Barbee. I don't need all that but if that's out of a '72 (and I believe it is), I'd be happy to give you a something for JUST the wiper knob. Plus shipping of course. PM me if you'd like.
I rather just sell the whole thing. I know its already missing the head lite knob!! Ted Stephens was getting $25 for each piece, 25 years ago! But I ain't ole Ted! LOL
If no one wants it all, I will do!!!!
I would go buy a Duster project JUST to use it, BUT I hate to pay those kind of $$$$$ for a project these days!!!!!! :realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::poke::thumbsup::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I've had a couple people tell me they have one for me but then the lead goes cold. Do you know how much shipping is to 60423 for the whole cluster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back