-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pastortom1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
In addition to a decent set of A-Pillar moldings, I need a set of rear wheel well covers for the fold down rear seat option on this 76 Duster........

Let me know what you guys have out there......This interior is on hold until I get these parts........Have cash........:glasses8:

I found some, they are blue. The left side one is still in the car and looks very nice. The right one is taken out and has a crack at the bottom where the carpet goes, maybe it can be fixed? I took a pic of them on my phone, will try to get them up later. There are a couple more cars with the fold down seat, I will check them, one is white but those are chalky.

I did look for a-pillar trim, they were either gone or brittle, I will look at more when I go back, maybe this week or next week.

I have a set of the pillar trims on the way so that's not a problem......Those well covers are a must have at this point.......

The blue ones don't sound too bad......a small crack down that far won't matter much.......Let me know if you find any better, and get back to me......Really need a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back