Duster Parts - (tons)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
..............I would bet he is very busy, he has alot of great parts 4 sale, and every1 has jumped on his band wagon.......i am sure he will make good on all his transactions....give hin some time......kim..

So let me get this straight.

My PM box goes full - surprise there when you sell a ton of pretty good and desirable parts at very reasonable prices. Not to mention several of you who sent 25+ messages yourselves, not including my return replies, and you know who you are.

Then some member who did not even purchase anything posts this: Paladin06 This concerning. So many good things come from this site...now this

and gets you grown men in a state of panic.

I have been a packing and shipping machine over the past two days along with helping out folks stopping by my house to pick up parts. Thanks Mike, Tim and Ryan. I have kept most everyone apprised of their shipping status even if it did not make it out yesterday.

I do have a 12 hour a day job and its not as a packer / shipper.

All of your funds are still in my Paypal account - I will gladly refund your entire amounts and sell locally for anything not currently shipped if you prefer.

You all had at least two email accounts for me along with my home phone and all you can do is tell me my mailbox is full.

Paladin06, with all due respect you have no skin in this game so please refrain from stirring the pot. Pretty sure I offered you free parts and delivery to Phoenix.

I'm going back in the garage to pack more of your parts and doubtful I will post any more ads for the remaining parts. To those of you who were a pleasure to deal with - thank you.

Was just informed that shipping what I purchased was going to be to much of a headache and that he was refunding my payment.

Dissapointed that he had to back out on the deal. but it is what it is I guess. no hard feelings, best of luck to everyone else

I got my parts..Great guy everything went as he said and I would do it again!!!!
I forgot I asked him to send parts to my dads parts arrived as planned but he sent shipping numbers and info when I thought the parts were lost.
couldnt have gone better other than MY error.
Again nice guy and great parts (I bought the front end rebuild kit with a arms, all nice new Moog parts)
and he had a LOT of parts going out!!!
He even contacted me while at work to confirm parts were sent!!
I buy a lot of parts for my cars here and h is better than most to deal with
JUST BUSY HARD WORKING AMERICAN
I have never met him in person or dealt with him before and hate to see a good guy get tarnished by B.S...nuff said!!
Bruce B.
Thanks Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back