Duster Pro stock style fiberglass hood

-

Racingduster

Certified Welder
Reaction score
Im looking for a fiberglass 6" Aero hood for my 70 Duster. Who make one and who should I stay away from? If any one could help me out that would be great. Thanks

how much for the hood if you still have it and is it a lift off or bolt on

STAY AWAY FROM UP22. I ordered a set of doors for my drag car and they left the lip off of the top to bolt the lexan to. They would be glad to fix it if I paid over $100 to ship the doors back and the same amount to have them shipped back to me when they where done. I wish I would have paid with a credit card instead of a check. Now I know why they charge about $30 extra to pay with a credit card. I sent them a check thinking I was saving $30, but now have doors that are worthless and cost me $400 plus shipping. If you buy from them use a credit card so if they screw you like they did me, your credit card company can get your money back.

STAY AWAY FROM UP22. I ordered a set of doors for my drag car and they left the lip off of the top to bolt the lexan to. They would be glad to fix it if I paid over $100 to ship the doors back and the same amount to have them shipped back to me when they where done. I wish I would have paid with a credit card instead of a check. Now I know why they charge about $30 extra to pay with a credit card. I sent them a check thinking I was saving $30, but now have doors that are worthless and cost me $400 plus shipping. If you buy from them use a credit card so if they screw you like they did me, your credit card company can get your money back.

Ouch.....thanks for the heads up!

There junk does not line up either.
I have heard a lot of good things about this place but have not ordered anything.
http://www.glasstek.com/

I bought a set of Barracuda fenders from them. I have only set them on the car, but they appear to line up VERY well, and they shipped them exactly when they said they would.

-
Back