-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparkid340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
well iv decided iv ben out of this mopar game for to long and i regret to say this but i dont have a single mopar to my name and im now driving a 92 honda civic :(
i want me another duster to work on
dont matter if its just a shell
i dont have alot of money so i cant be picky
but if u have a old parts car in the back yard lets work somethen out
dont need a title or nuthin like that,
i wanna build something from the ground up as the money comes.l
post pics of what you have
thank you
Gary

How about this one...1974 Duster, 318, 904 trans, 8 1/4" rear, white bucket seat console shift, manual disc brakes, dual sport racing mirrors, rallyes and BF goodrich, and some extra parts too. Runs but needs a few items before hitting the road. $2500.00, or best reasonable offer. P.M. if interested. Located in S.E Michigan. Geof

100_1549.jpg

cosgig your car looks amazing but out of my prive range maybey if i sell my little civic tho

what would it need to drive back to nc?

cosgig that looks like a real nice car for 2500.....is that an 80's charger cowl hood scoop...I wondered what what they would look like on a car...I happen to have one...looks real nice

How about this one...1974 Duster, 318, 904 trans, 8 1/4" rear, white bucket seat console shift, manual disc brakes, dual sport racing mirrors, rallyes and BF goodrich, and some extra parts too. Runs but needs a few items before hitting the road. $2500.00, or best reasonable offer. P.M. if interested. Located in S.E Michigan. Geof

That car is prrutty.

Don't ya wanna sell this car to Dylan instead. Sorry... had to go THERE! :bootysha: lol

Wylde1.

Hey everybody, I just want to sell this car. We bought it early this spring to save it from the "good old boys". It had been sitting in our town on the back burner for the last 5 years, and where it was headed, it was gonna be another 5 before it was too late to do anything with. I put the motor and trans in it from a 69 Satellite I had last year, and other than the fact that it hasn't been on the road for at least 5 years, it is doing pretty well. The things that it would need to get back on the road are mostly troubleshooting issues due to the fact that the motor transplant is so fresh and I just haven't had time to do much work on it lately. The radiator I put in it leaks, so as we speak a friend is reconditioning a different 22 incher to drop in it. It doesn't start by turning the key, probably something in the column but again I haven't looked into that yet. It starts right up by bumping the solenoid. I personally wouldn't drive it away if you bought it, I would rather take it on a few short runs before I set out anywhere in it.

This is a good solid project car that could be worked on over the winter and be ready for spring. The biggest problem with this car is in the roof area. It looks like it may have been a vinyl top car and may have gotten moisture under the vinyl and started to rust the roof. Somewhere along the line, probably when it was painted yellow, someone attended to the roof with a good coat of bondo, which is now flaking off. It really needs to be scraped down to see whats really going on under the paint and bondo, then either resurfaced, or better yet, if a new roof was available, maybe the whole roof could just be cut at the factory welds and a new lid welded back on. It comes with a complete set of tinted glass from another 74 we parted out this year, including the windshield.

The price is very fair, and is indicitave of some of the other areas that need to be brought up, such as... it needs new seat covers and a headliner, a carpet, and a passenger door panel(the one on the passenger side now is 1970's purple velvet). All in all, it is what it is, a good solid running project car for someone who could do some of the things it needs to take it to the next level. I bought it to resell it, and I wanted to make sure that the things I did to it were factory correct, and use as many parts that I had on hand to keep the sale price down.

As for the scoop, it was on it when I got it, and it had Tweety bird painted on it. The hood is drilled for it, so it's gonna stay. The picture of Tweety though, it had to go. One too many jokes about that!!! If anybody knows of someone who would be interested in this car, P.M. me or have them contact me. I'll be taking it to the big WPC/GLR winter swap meet in Mt. Clemens, Mich. at the end of January if it doesn't sell by then.

Wylde1, Dylan??? Please explain!!! Thanks all and have a Merry Christmas, Geof

As for the scoop, it was on it when I got it, and it had Tweety bird painted on it. The hood is drilled for it, so it's gonna stay. The picture of Tweety though, it had to go. One too many jokes about that!!!Geof

Tweety?!?! lol
Try painting "Monster Tweety" on instead.

Wylde1.

Bird-Tweety.jpg

tw_monster.jpg

Tweety Monster.jpg

Wylde1, If the scoop had THAT Tweety, it would have stayed, but the mean Tweety wouldn't have matched the floormats or the keychain fob!!! See a theme going here?? I did and couldn't take it, but the floormats are in the trunk for the next owner and the keyfob still works, so.....

As for Dylans thread, I get it now, although I had to page through a couple pages to pick up his name. When I see 10 pages of posts and the first post in the thread is about a Ford, I usually don't read them. I'm still on dial up and don't have the time to spend on Ford chatter. Plus, he's in Florida and obviously not looking for an A body!!!

Just to satisfy my curiosity, you aren't THE Wylde1, Zak Wylde are you??? That would be cool if you were AND were a Mopar lover!!! Inquiring minds want to know, I've wondered that ever since I saw your avatar picture those many moons ago!!! Have a good Christmas Day, Geof

Just to satisfy my curiosity, you aren't THE Wylde1, Zak Wylde are you??? That would be cool if you were AND were a Mopar lover!!! Inquiring minds want to know, I've wondered that ever since I saw your avatar picture those many moons ago!!! Have a good Christmas Day, Geof

Just a big time fan, that's all. I've been preaching the gospel of Zakk since I heard the opening riff to the song "Miracle Man" on Ozzy's No Rest For The Wicked album way back in 1988. I knew right then that Zakk was gonna be a huge success. 21 years later, I guess I was right. lol

Wylde1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgt0-0RlkGg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxNh77kFKjM

A very young Zakk Wylde

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4gaEA-uZ1g

Biker Zakk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgFKc0j1rDg

Thread hijack over. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back