Duster question?

-
I would say its on the rare side. I cant remember seeing another 318 4-speed 73 Duster. Maybe not super valuable to others but its no doubt a nice ride.

i have done some research and cant find another 318 4 speed......its crazy, this car was just ordered with all the wrong but right stuff....the tough steering wheel...... am radio but no speakers? why why why idk..but shes unique and def a head turner:joker:

Rare because it's in such good condition. But Gold Dusters aren't really rare, it doesn't seem.

by what weve read and were told back in 1974 OK had their own tow truck so that might make the elimination for a towing co to own it...lol

Oklahoma has always had independent tow companies. You may have paper work where the county put a hold on the car and that forced it to be kept until they released the car. They do that in some cases when you piss off the law and I guess running from them would be in that catagory.

Rare because it's in such good condition. But Gold Dusters aren't really rare, it doesn't seem.

sully, its a 318 4 speed gold duster, look at all the options, i have not seen another gold duster like this with this package, if you have id like to see pics of that car....:protest:

Welcome! this is a great place for information and conversation among like minded friends. hope you enjoy it here.

sully, its a 318 4 speed gold duster, look at all the options, i have not seen another gold duster like this with this package, if you have id like to see pics of that car....:protest:

I apologize for speaking out of my expertise, I thought he was /just/ referring to the fact that it was a gold duster.

I have no idea what the rarity the specific combination of options it came with might be. Sorry.

-
Back