Duster/Scamp Front Spoiler

-

321Scamp

Reaction score
Does anyone know of or have any pic of a 73+ duster or scamp with one of those front spoilers? I have been thinking about getting one, but not sure what one looks like on the cars. The one I have been looking at is from MAS racing products.

I take it that no one has any pics of the chin spoiler on a car.
Thanks anyway

this one is from mas racing. is this what you are talking about?

2005_0720July0600223.jpg

Yes, thanks for the pic slantscamp. MAS was were I was looking. Do you know of any other place that sells them?

thats sweet slantscamp. My computer skills are about 2nd grade level. The front spoiler wasnt to bad to mount.

dusterboy...unfortunately (sp) MAS doesnt have a web site. They are always advertising in mopar muscle. I'm lucky enough to live 20 minutes from there shop. They sell all differnt types of fiberglass parts as well as performance equipment.

I got the spoiler from my wife as a gift. I think they run between 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. The cost to mount it was only a couple of buck's. All I did was mount the spoiler with a crap load of vicecrips, centered it, screwed some holes into the bumper and used an *** load of screws. They will send you mounting instructions. took me an hour or two. I get a lot of complimants on it.

Thats cool. Like I said. I can barely turn the darn thing on, let alone post different pic's. You car is damn sweet too, I like that paint. Dusterboy call them up (651) 644-6811. Tell them what you want, it will be on the way.

-
Back