Duster Split Bench Seat

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever find a seat?
I have good news and I have bad news.

The good - I may have a seat you're looking for. It's from a '74 dart Sport and needs recovering.

The bad - I'm in Florida!

008.jpg

Ever find a seat?
I have good news and I have bad news.

The good - I may have a seat you're looking for. It's from a '74 dart Sport and needs recovering.

The bad - I'm in Florida!
Yep I found one Thanks anyway.If you ever run across the hinge covers for that seat I am very interested, can't find them any place {Black] Thanks Gary

Would you have the Hinge covers for this seat cant find any anyplace and knobs Thanks dgtwo

I dont think that I do... but will take a look. never know what I have out there until I put a eyeball on it. Will let you know if I do.

-RPM

I dont think that I do... but will take a look. never know what I have out there until I put a eyeball on it. Will let you know if I do.

-RPM
Would You sell the seat track off this seat I do need that someone cut the mounting bolts off the one I bought thanks dgtwo

I have a nice bench seat with tracks out of a duster 340. I bought buckets for it, and am going to sell the bench. Not sure where you are in ontario, I live in SE michigan about 45 minutes from Windsor. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a nice bench seat with tracks out of a duster 340. I bought buckets for it, and am going to sell the bench. Not sure where you are in ontario, I live in SE michigan about 45 minutes from Windsor. Let me know if you are interested.
Im in Aylmer Ont about 2 hours from windsor can you send a pic and how much you are close enough I can pick up [email protected] thanks dgtwo

Moparone Where did you GOOOOOOO

HELP, I am looking for the same thing as you. I need bench seat hinge covers and knobs. Did you ever have any luck? I see you already beat me to the punch on inquiring about the '75 dart that is being parted out. Man, I got sooo excited when I saw the picture of seat just to later down the thread that you already asked about them. Please let me know if you come across any extras. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back