Duster Sunroof seal

-

Bywatermopars

1971 Demon 340
Reaction score
I just purchase a 73 Duster 340 with the crank sunroof. Does anyone know of any reproduction seals for a sunroof? Or is there anything else to stop the leaks? Thanks, Bywatermopars

these type seal's are hard to find,But give Hemming's motor news a try,
Then Monster Mopar. I have seen some hand made with the write mat.
hope this help's

Iam currently redoing a 73 340 Dart Sport with manual sunroof. There is a guy in Denver that advertises those seals(MCG) on a repo basis. I bought those and other parts from him. I'am still putting things together so I dont know how effective the seals are.

His name is David and his seals are very nice plus they're the only ones out there I believe. :lol: I used them on my SpaceDuster

PM or email me if you need his full name, address and phone number.

Please send me his name and info. I appreciate it. I bought the car from Lemontwister. If you know any info on that car, please send to me and I will send info once I receive the car. Thanks, Tom

His name is David Hemmenway. I picked up parts and new seals at his house in Denver on the way back from Iowa over Christmas, good guy. I just installed the seals, look like they will do the job. I'll pm his contact info soon.

Bywatermopars said:
Please send me his name and info. I appreciate it. I bought the car from Lemontwister. If you know any info on that car, please send to me and I will send info once I receive the car. Thanks, Tom

Tom,
I'm glad you posted as I followed that auction on Ebay closely and had the fender tag info but I've lost it now. I believe the car was originally JY9 but someone repainted it Sassy Green? Also does it have an automatic in it now and an 8.75" rearend? I think you got a really good deal on a rare car. I'm going from memory here and mine sucks! :lol:
Your car is one of (3) mine included that I've found still alive with the 340-4spd SpaceDuster (M52 & C73) options. Keep us posted after you get it please! I sent you a PM on the sunroof seal contact info. 408Duster may beat me to it but I'll send it when I get back in town just in case.

Take care, Brian :thumbup:

I would appreciate if I could also get that info. My '75 Dart also has the manual sunroof and I am definately in need of gaskets.

Thanks

Hello,
New to the group, I have a 73 duster with the factory sunroof and in need of seal kit and regulator/track parts. won't close all the way.
Thanks for the help :toothy7:

Paul

-
Back