-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cms1sgt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted complete working sunroof assembly for 73/74 Duster. Installed factory top with a hole in it now I need the bolt in assembly. I live in Carlisle, PA. Thanks.

Thanks for answering the post. Yes, I do still need a sunroof. I've put the top on the car and now I need the bolt in section with the rails and the sunroof panel. I'm looking for a complete operational unit. Thanks - Chuck

Got one for a duster. Can get some photos maybe later in the week after some of this snow melts.

sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the reply. I'm in need of one. I have the top welded on and need the inner portion that bolts to the roof. Looking for an operational unit. If you get pics send them, easier to access the information at my own laptop than the site. Was Air Force from 70 - 97. Thanks - Chuck

Complete with drip pan and the actual roof itself

Attachments

• image.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 95
Don't know if my last reply went through. After I sent it I got a message that said no Phone numbers or emails. But I'm interest in your sunroof. If I can't provide personal information I don't know how to contact you. I'll be in CA 10=17 April. Thx - Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back