-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragbaron

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have fiberglass front fenders and a stock style fiberglass hood from US Body Source. They fit the '69-'72 Valiants, '70-'72 Dusters, and '71-'72 Scamps. The fenders and hood may also fit the '73-'76 Duster/Scamps/Valiants to convert them to the earlier front end (would also need the earlier bumper and brackets, the grill, and the filler panel). They could be used on Darts and Demons to turn them into Valiants or Dusters. These are the 'heavy duty' versions so they're a little stronger and heavier than there 'race weight' versions. Being 'heavy duty' means they're bolt-on pieces, the hood already has the holes in place, the fenders need the holes drilled out. The fenders have never been installed, the hood was on my Scamp for a couple months while my steel hood was getting painted.
Screenshot_2015-12-26-09-09-18.png
Screenshot_2015-12-26-09-09-13.png
Screenshot_2015-12-26-09-09-07.png
I've had these for a few years, so they have some flaws from being moved around, but they need finishing before painting even when new.

This is about $1,400 worth of fiberglass from US Body Source, give me $800 and I'll deliver it within a 200 mile radius of Clovis, NM. Any farther distance we'll have to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back