Duster/Valiant front fenders

-

Doosterfy

Reaction score
I need a RF (passenger side) fender for my 70 Duster. I did a quick internet search and it looks like they're not available new. I checked ebay and they are available used. I have two questions. 1) Does anyone know if they can be bought new? 2)If I have to buy a used one, what years are identicle to my 70?

70 and 71 will fit. AMD was going to reproduce them but don't think they have released them yet. Be patient - they show up on here once in a while. I have one that I am going to try to salvage but it's going to be a challenge

AMD announced, back in Sept., that they were starting production of these and they would be out in 3-4 months. May want to check status w/ them.

You got there first.

They aren't on AMD's website yet. I checked as I thought it might be easier to buy a passenger side on for my project. Nothing there yet. this was about a week ago

Yeah, AMD is where I looked. I don't need it right away, it's not smashed, just covered with deep pitted surface rust. I'll probly hit it with some grinding and put some primer on it that's close to the color of the car and wait till spring time to see if they released it yet. Thanks for the info. People selling on ebay are saying all Duster fenders are the same from 70 to 76, but I figured that is not true because of the big bumpers on the later ones.

70 and 71 are the same. Not sure on 72's - think the side marker lights are different. 73-76 are the same.

-
Back