Dusters at the Mopar Nats!

-

briankaplan

greenduster
Reaction score
Anybody see that they are going to feature the Dusters at the Nats?
Sure, now they want to feature them! I sure can't afford to go! Why
couldn't they do it a few years back. Damn!

I hear ya! I would love to go, but it's probably not in the cards. Love them Duster's, their my favorite Mopar!

i go every year regardless. one year i drove my festiva and did burnouts all night in heath. spent $30 in gas round trip.

ive been waiting for the duster tribute. im hauling my car there for sure.

Anybody see that they are going to feature the Dusters at the Nats?
Sure, now they want to feature them! I sure can't afford to go! Why
couldn't they do it a few years back. Damn!

Yep. I have driven one of my Mopars just about every year since 87. This year it'll be the 74 Duster 360 4spd. Hopefully gas prices will ease down a little by then.

Yep. I have driven one of my Mopars just about every year since 87. This year it'll be the 74 Duster 360 4spd. Hopefully gas prices will ease down a little by then.

i'll be in two 340 4 speed red and 416 auto duster rootbeer brown

I was planning to go to the nats until gas got to where it is now. You ever go to the Iola car show?? this year is The 40th Anniversary Iola Old Car Show and Swap Meet will be held July 12-15, 2012. The IOLA '12 theme has been selected: "21st Century Orphans: A tribue to Plymouth, Oldsmobile, Mercury and Pontiac
at least it is in WI.

I have been there numerous times.
Getting harder and harder to take the Dart...940 miles each way.
10 mpg on premium with the Dart.
12-14 mpg with the Dakota R/T and the Dart on the trailer.
26 mpg in the Mustang.

Looking at it another way.
Gas Cost:
Dart--------$825
Dakota R/T -$625
Mustang----$300

P2072507.jpg

it`ll be easy to spot my car. stupid loud, flat black duster.

Steve. I see your from my hometown, Springville. I grew up around the Sieboldt quarry. Oldest Sullivan. Didn't figure I'd run into anybody from that little town. Graduated form BNL in 77.

Well I'll make all you guys sick now! This is probably the only real luck I've ever had come my way. I live 20 minutes from National Trails. Been there every year they have been there since 1986. If gas gets too high, I can always ride my bike!

Steve. I see your from my hometown, Springville. I grew up around the Sieboldt quarry. Oldest Sullivan. Didn't figure I'd run into anybody from that little town. Graduated form BNL in 77.

its a small world! thats pretty neat, class of 77 huh? you probably know my dad eric easton.

-
Back