Dustpan340 gets a new owner

-

DUSTPAN340

Reaction score
Well the Duster has a new owner, Since the car was her idea from the start the Duster now belongs to my wife,I gave it to her at our WORLD OF WHEELS a few weeks back
My friend Mike and I took the car down to the show and I spendt two days setting her up and cleaning her for the show and for the hand off...I had arranged for our friends to be there Friday of the show when I gave her the car...she saw the sign with her name on it and asked what was up..then all our friends came over and she didn't know what to think....I rolled the window up and showed her name on the windows...she was in total shock that I had given her our baby...
second best part was at the end of the show it was her that took home the 1ST PLACE AWARD in 1970-1976 Conservative Hardtop
Margis turn to take it to the next level cause I'll be working on the next project for some time to come...

she will be keeping the hood on the car but has some ideas for paint to the sides of the scoop....

love ya hon

:burnout:Wayne

Cool! You says women want jewelry?

Very cool!!! Seen the car in person, pictures don't do justice!!! Will she be brining it to the "Mopars in the Park" show? Hope to see you there :glasses7:

I gave this thread 5 stars. That was a very romantic and heartfelt gift to your wife. I'm sure some of her friends envy her for the kind of husband she has.

You're gonna get some for that.. LOL!

That was a nice thing to do.

If I tried to give my wife an old car, she'd just roll her eyes... at best. You've got a keeper!

Very cool!!! Seen the car in person, pictures don't do justice!!! Will she be brining it to the "Mopars in the Park" show? Hope to see you there :glasses7:
Thinking about it Keith tell us what the weather will be like , you were the weatherman last year lol lol ..... Thanks for the rain
She wants to bring it to MOPARs in the park we had a blast last year and met some really great people

I gave this thread 5 stars. That was a very romantic and heartfelt gift to your wife. I'm sure some of her friends envy her for the kind of husband she has.

Some of her friends yes but if my friends asked why I did it
Some just didn't get it , the giving of the gift was well worth it

:burnout:

-
Back