Dynacorn Body Panels

-

408 swinger

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever use Dynacorn? Wondering about fitment. I understand that there will be a certain amount of "make it fit" involved. I've worked with AMD parts and, as good as they fit, you still have to work it. Just curious about what degree I would be in for should i purchase. Looking at an inner fender kit for my 70 Gran Coupe. Price is right for the 13 pieces that are included. Thanks for any feedback. P.S. I'm aware of country of origin.

There is a local assembler here who is an AMD and Dynacorn supplier. I was looking ar Challenger quarters. He said both are fine. Both need touching up. He does top notch work and would use Dynacorn as well as AMD. I think the AMD boat is just slightly overinflated myself. By that I mean they are the only one out there. They are all stamped.......you know where. Goodmark is a different story, but they are a different product.

Last edited:
Thanks, gdrill! That's the kind of feedback I was hoping to hear. And, I totally agree about AMD. I think it was a Goodmark skin I used on a 68 B'cuda vert that didn't fit very well.

That guy is...... Interesting...
I don't doubt him, but, seems like he has an axe to grind. Thanks for the video!

That guy is...... Interesting...
I don't doubt him, but, seems like he has an axe to grind. Thanks for the video!
You usually have an axe to grind if your business depends on good parts and you get poor quality that costs time and money.

Is that My Friend Pete? he has a Dynacorn is junk video out there,hes there with a 67 camaro and shows how far off the quarter is...its pretty bad like two inches sectioned out of the middle of it, it may be an isolated case but...

Is that My Friend Pete? he has a Dynacorn is junk video out there,hes there with a 67 camaro and shows how far off the quarter is...its pretty bad like two inches sectioned out of the middle of it, it may be an isolated case but...
Yes

I think all of my dad 67 Mustang Fast back conversion parts are Dynacorn, so far its fine. But with these old cars and how poorly they were built and how shitty body work used to be its not surprising when things don't fit. I like OEM metal but one quarter panel skins on my GTS is aftermarket that came from Year One long before all these name brand companies popped up. The rest was hacked off junk yard cars.

Well, it's gonna be six of one, half dozen of another. One mode of thought is, " Well, it's just the inner aprons. Nobody will ever see it." If you have problems. BUT, that is a foundation point, too!! Sooo....... then the dominoes start to fall. I was ready to hit the"button" twice today and didn't do it. I guess I've figured out what I'm gonna do. Thanks for everyone's input!

Hopefully, you can find AMD inner fender aprons for your Gran Coupe. I asked Ted Stephens about them a few weeks ago, and he told me they were back ordered till who knows when. Supply chain issues....not AMD whacking them from the product line like they did a lot of A body stuff. Good luck to you.

-
Back