Dyno Time!

-

joedart

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right spot for this or not. I'm going to the dyno on the 21st of this month and was wondering if all of you could maybe do some guessing on my (hp and tq) ratings just for fun and then when it is done I will post my sheets. Here is what I got 77 360 debured and smoothed, .30 over, KB190 pistons 10.5 to 1, moly rings, stock rods floated and stock crank .10 on both, windage tray, standard oil pump, stock oil pan, no oil passages enlarged or plugged, MP 284-484 installed straight up, MP lifters, mancini tru-roller timming chain, mancini stock length push-rods, milodon valley tray, J-heads very light porting completly smoothed and debured 2.02-1.60 back cut on the intake valves, compcam springs installed at the right pressurse, stock rockers and shafts, stock 4brl intake port matched, 750 carb and 1" spacer.

Did you have the block deck and are you running at zero deck? Were the heads decked?

Mopar used that cam in their 350 horse 360 crate motors in the early 90's. Your combo is close. With the light head work, I'll guess 365 at the flywheel.

I don't know if this is the right spot for this or not. I'm going to the dyno on the 21st of this month and was wondering if all of you could maybe do some guessing on my (hp and tq) ratings just for fun and then when it is done I will post my sheets. Here is what I got 77 360 debured and smoothed, .30 over, KB190 pistons 10.5 to 1, moly rings, stock rods floated and stock crank .10 on both, windage tray, standard oil pump, stock oil pan, no oil passages enlarged or plugged, MP 284-484 installed straight up, MP lifters, mancini tru-roller timming chain, mancini stock length push-rods, milodon valley tray, J-heads very light porting completly smoothed and debured 2.02-1.60 back cut on the intake valves, compcam springs installed at the right pressurse, stock rockers and shafts, stock 4brl intake port matched, 750 carb and 1" spacer.

I have to ask,why a stock manifold?.

I have to ask,why a stock manifold?.
Just want to try and see how it works I will probably go with an aftermarket but wanted to keep the stock look so when I kick the crap out of all those chevy and fords they look under the hood and see a stock 360 hehehe....

Just want to try and see how it works I will probably go with an aftermarket but wanted to keep the stock look so when I kick the crap out of all those chevy and fords they look under the hood and see a stock 360 hehehe....

The sleeper thing is definitely cool,I know a few guys that have filed the markings off of ld intakes and painted them for that reason.

damnimcooltom,

Glad you posted....I almost forgot about this. Can't wait to see who gets the closest.

Guys or gals that posted in between numbers doesn't count. One number for horsepower and one for torque or just one for horsepower. This way we can see who gets the closest. Lol!

dyno.jpg
I don't know if I inserted this copy right. If you can not see it the tally is 387hp/399tq I will try putting pics and a video in here too.:cheers:

dyno.jpg

-
Back