Dynomax Ultra flows

-

71Duster

Reaction score
Seeing how as my 1 spintech has come apart inside and I don't think spintech will do anything for me 2yrs after the fact and they don't have a Canadian distributor so waiting would suck.

I'm not a big flowmaster fan and want somethign a bit deeper so I'm thinking of ultra flows. Does anyone have and clips of them on a 340 or reviews?

Seeing how as my 1 spintech has come apart inside and I don't think spintech will do anything for me 2yrs after the fact and they don't have a Canadian distributor so waiting would suck.

I'm not a big flowmaster fan and want somethign a bit deeper so I'm thinking of ultra flows. Does anyone have and clips of them on a 340 or reviews?

I'm running the Ultra Flow SS on the 383 and I like them tho they're a bit loud, is that a good enough review. Hear for yourself.LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmi6jCdhTs

Terry

Its a big block they always sound good! I don;t imagine its that much louder then my spintechs are. I have an x-pipe on the car which toned things down a lot at cruise. I can still hear the 5 watts of massive am radio power.

I do like the deep sound they have though

I have them on my Dart w/ a 360, x pipe and TTI tailpipes. They do drone at 2K. The idle is similar to demon seeds car, but at full throttle it has a higher pitched sound????? It doesn't sound anything like my buddies small block cars. I don't have any sound bites. I can tell you the car runs the same at the track thru the mufflers or with the cutouts open!!!!!

Bob

Most actual muffler drone can be eliminated with no added

restriction in flow by using Car Chemistry collector inserts.

Nothing will cure the drone caused by

improper pipe/muffler installation, and/or

the use of non-insulating hangers.

(Except a correctly done re-installation, using insulator hangers.)

HTH --- 8)

-
Back