E 85 question

-

Racingduster

Certified Welder
Reaction score
does anybody on here run E 85 on there race motor? Im trying to find a good web site to answer some questions and I cant find what i'm looking for. thanks guys

what kinda equipment are you guys running? I ordered 2 quickfuel 1050 Dominators. What fuel pumps are people running, I like aeroquip stuff.

what kinda equipment are you guys running? I ordered 2 quickfuel 1050 Dominators. What fuel pumps are people running, I like aeroquip stuff.
I have the AeroquipSS pump cuz its alcohol compatable so i know e-85 wont affect it. i have it plumbed with -8 and a return regulater plumbed with -8. i may change to a pump with 1/2npt and use -10

Thanks guys. I might have to pick your brains on how you guys did stuff when I get it closer

I have the AeroquipSS pump cuz its alcohol compatable so i know e-85 wont affect it. i have it plumbed with -8 and a return regulater plumbed with -8. i may change to a pump with 1/2npt and use -10

The Aeromotive S/S pump will not support 2 dominators you need to run the A2000 with a bypass regulator or their Pro stock series reg.

DSC_3565wtmk[1].jpg

For solid information, from savy people, I like, "E85 Performance" forum. A lot of racers that run E85. Good Luck, ateam.

thats to high tech for me lol. ive used it in karting but found it to be more useful on gasoline, methanol just burns so much cooler and the e-85 carb im using is set up on the fat side and runs cool

thats to high tech for me lol. ive used it in karting but found it to be more useful on gasoline, methanol just burns so much cooler and the e-85 carb im using is set up on the fat side and runs cool

On that E-85 forum Pm Drag chevette(Mark Sullens) that's who did my carb 1090 King Demon to E-85.

-
Back