-
Status
Not open for further replies.

85glht

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know, this is a A body forum but if someone wants these in their car, I figure I’d list them here first. From what I was told by the seller of the car I bought, these were out of a “71 Challenger. These were in the car that is my avatar. I installed the original seats and do not want these. They aren’t in bad shape but as you can see, they will need some attention. I live in CT and will NOT ship them. I will meet the buyer at a mutual place if we can agree on the location. Not sure what they are worth but I’ll start at $200.00.

IMG_1469.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg

IMG_1466.jpeg

I know, this is a A body forum but if someone wants these in their car, I figure I’d list them here first. From what I was told by the seller of the car I bought, these were out of a “71 Challenger. These were in the car that is my avatar. I installed the original seats and do not want these. They aren’t in bad shape but as you can see, they will need some attention. I live in CT and will NOT ship them. I will meet the buyer at a mutual place if we can agree on the location. Not sure what they are worth but I’ll start at $200.00.

View attachment 1716226294

View attachment 1716226295

View attachment 1716226296
I sent you a PM..

Man, I've been looking for a decent set. Too bad we're a continent away. I'd buy them now if I could get them shipped to Utah.

Man, I've been looking for a decent set. Too bad we're a continent away. I'd buy them now if I could get them shipped to Utah.
I'm just not dealing with shipping... I guaranty that they would be damaged by the time they get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back