E body wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend that has a few cars he would be willing to sell. He said if your guy is serious to let us know. If all he is doing is dreaming don't bother.

Send me a PM or email if interested!

I have a friend that has a few cars he would be willing to sell. He said if your guy is serious to let us know. If all he is doing is dreaming don't bother.

Send me a PM or email if interested!

Well im not sure what you mean by that, i posted a wanted ad because he IS looking for a project. He is serious buyer, im the one who is dreaming of a 70 challenger RT 440 4 speed white lol bu im the one who cant afford an e body. I think we might of found a 73 challenger rally but its not a done deal, i know he would like to look at more ebodys for sale before making a descision

I'm sorry about being so blunt. Joe just had a guy want a 69 Camero he has and wasted a whole weekend of time and thought he should get it for pretty much nothing. Joe just wanted to make sure the guy is really looking and won't do the same. By the way we are in Fargo, ND if he wants to look. If so let me know and Ill give you Joes contact info. He has several cars that need to be restored.

I HAVE A 73 with a big *** big block and the motor is all blue printed and balance runs real strong and it is a project pretty much all there body has no rust and was a factory 340 four speed to start with how has 727 in it. We want $5500.00 for it. Runs but don't drive because torq. conveter is not big enough for the eng need a 3500 stall conveter. If interested PM me.

I'm sorry about being so blunt. Joe just had a guy want a 69 Camero he has and wasted a whole weekend of time and thought he should get it for pretty much nothing. Joe just wanted to make sure the guy is really looking and won't do the same. By the way we are in Fargo, ND if he wants to look. If so let me know and Ill give you Joes contact info. He has several cars that need to be restored.

lol, been through that before but not everyones out to jerk people around, hes just out looking for a solid challenger or cuda, if you would like to give me his contact information we will get a hold of him and see what he has, but this challenger in south dakota is looking promising

I HAVE A 73 with a big *** big block and the motor is all blue printed and balance runs real strong and it is a project pretty much all there body has no rust and was a factory 340 four speed to start with how has 727 in it. We want $5500.00 for it. Runs but don't drive because torq. conveter is not big enough for the eng need a 3500 stall conveter. If interested PM me.

we would probably be all over it if it was closer but california is too far away, thanks

lol, been through that before but not everyones out to jerk people around, hes just out looking for a solid challenger or cuda, if you would like to give me his contact information we will get a hold of him and see what he has, but this challenger in south dakota is looking promising

I sent you a PM with his name and phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back