e brake parts

-

russell craig

Reaction score
looking for info,is there a diference between the e brake arm of a 11" and a 10",if so any info on locating a pair would be great thanks

Did you not read my description written in the ad?? Everything is fully, completely, written out.
And look at the 3 pictures of the parts that are included???
JV.

I seen your add but that's not the part iam looking for,,looking for the arm in which your ebrake cable hooks too which hooks on to the shoe

You got me lost in translation here.
I tried to help, but there's nothing else inside the brake drum, on the brake shoes, or backing plates, other than these levers and struts, and all the mounting hardware to secure shoes to the backing plates.
What vehicle are you working on anyway??
What size brakes??
10 incher's, or 11 incher's??

I tried to help, but there's nothing else inside the brake drum, on the brake shoes, or backing plates, other than these levers and struts, and all the mounting hardware to secure shoes to the backing plates.
What size brakes??
they are 11' , theres and
What size brakes??
its a 65 dart,i put in a 8&3/4 rearend,11" brakes,the ebrake cable fits through your backing plate then hooks on to the lever that is hooked onto yr brake shoe

-
Back