E-cable lengths?

-

BARNEY'S CAR

SGITP
Reaction score
Thanks for reading and if anyone can help that would be great. I've narrowed the rear on my Scamp and have to buy a complete e-cable set for it. In Line tube will make the rears but need a length to make them and WILL NOT just measure a stock set and remake them 2" inches shorter. They require a form with measurements which would be fine if i had old cables to measure but this was a drag car years ago and the PO removed them. If anyone has already bought cables for a narrowed rear or has the OE length it would be very helpful. It appears walking to the back and measuring is NOT part of customer service at In Line Tube (nice products but iffy people skills).
Thanks to any and all for any help
Bruce

Cable length would also matter if your A-body is a 108 inch or a 111 inch wheel base.

Thanks for the responses. Scamps are 111" wheel base cars. Still have no real numbers to go off of so I think the best way will be when putting it all back together to just measure and order then.Time consuming but the most accurate. Thanks

Thanks for the responses. Scamps are 111" wheel base cars. Still have no real numbers to go off of so I think the best way will be when putting it all back together to just measure and order then.Time consuming but the most accurate. Thanks

The right stuff sells the complete sets in kits also. You just tell what wheel base that you need. They are available at summit and mancini in the links that I provided above.

-
Back