E3 spark plugs

-
I just did the switch to the E3's and Royal Purple oil after putting on my headers. The seem to much better, I have only have about 200 miles on them so far.

leblanc said:
--Looks like we can't yet get the E3 plugs in Canada. I have never heard about them. Not cheap are they.

They maybe up here some day! We'll just have to let the boys down South do the trials for us first, then we will know if it's really worth it. :scratch:

I'm not gonna be the guinea pig, I didn't buy splitfires when they can out and I'm not going to buy the E3's either. My NGK's seem to work just fine.

Chuck

340mopar said:
I'm not gonna be the guinea pig, I didn't buy splitfires when they can out and I'm not going to buy the E3's either. My NGK's seem to work just fine.

Chuck

Come-on Chuck, sure ya can...We need your expertise!!!!! LOL :headbang:

Iv had them in for about 400 miles sop far and I like them the best out of all the plugs I have tryed.

Anything will run better then Champions. I use just cheap Autolites though. Never had much luck with the fancy plugs.

just wanted ya to know i put a set of them e3"s in the wifes 2000 ram 360 $56 dollars worth she complaned it wasn't starting right up the tach bonceing at idle for once she was right put a new set of champions in it starts right up idles right save your money i've tryed em all splitfire 2 can"tstand autolites i"m sticking with champion from now on

I ran mine for about 200 miles and I had one that went bad, then the rest started running bad. I don't know if it was a defect or a slight possibility that could have had water in the fuel which could have caused it. I liked the fact that they burned the fuel more completely, but if they only last 200 miles, screw that. I'll stick to Champions.

Well the WERE great plugs. I was messing with the Scamp today and noticed that the tach was bouncing at idle just like Mr.318 said. the car would start right up and ran with no problem other than that. I yanked them out and got a new set of champions. Crap that didn't last very long.

$50.00 for a set of plugs...... :sad1:

NGK's and Autolites for me. :headbang:

-
Back