Status
Not open for further replies.

polyjohn

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Moparfolks,

Looking for a single Eagle 6.123 rod please.

The machine shop somehow lost it in their 'closing down' madness!
It was there with the pistons and other parts for a full balancing job.

Don't want to start again with another set as they have been slightly altered.

Best wishes from John

Last edited:
You need to specify which one you need. IE... I-beam press fit/ bolt and nut.... H-beam 7/16 bolt... I=beam bushed/7/16 bolt ???

Good luck, my friend needed 4 because he bought 4 from Summit off the close out rack, I called Eagle and they said to weight each end because they are matched at the factory and most sets are all different. We measured each end and Eagle said that was an old rod and they don't make it any more, and could not be matched. Eagle said to sell the 4 and buy a new set.

Hi Moparfolks,

Looking for a single Eagle 6.123 rod please.

The machine shop somehow lost it in their 'closing down' madness!
It was there with the pistons and other parts for a full balancing job.

Don't want to start again with another set as they have been slightly altered.

Best wishes from John
Jegs has singles for $94 for H Beam and $58 for I Beam. I had to buy one about a year back due to ruining a wrist pin. Really should take it to machine shop if you are fully balance to equal everything back out. Mine was really close to a match in weight did not need much takin off

Many thanx for the replies.
Sorry for lack of info...

Its a fairly standard 'bushed' I beam rod.

It got a bit complicated because the rods were already balanced before in another engine.
I was having the crank rebalanced in a different set-up with 'new pistons' as the 360 Icon's failed quite badly!
I have my own rod balancing rig that I got from Jegs and saw they had some singles for sale.
But when I went to purchase one , they was all gone?

I saw some for sale on here a while back and was hoping the seller may have a spare...
Its quite pricey having a new set sent over with all the taxes and duties for us Limeys lol...

If a new set are lighter than the ones I have then its another re-balancing of the crank.:drama:
If I get lucky and get a slightly heavier single, then I can match it myself...:thankyou::usflag:

John

Thanx for the reply Mod5V,

I have the 'run of the mill' SIR6123CB rods with the 3/8 bolts.

Best wishes from John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back