Ear Infection ...

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
There's nothing worse than a doctor's receptionist who insists you tell
her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients. I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it.

A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the
desk.

The receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?'

'There's something wrong with my dick,' he replied.

The shocked receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that. '

'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.

The receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this
room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with
your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the doctor
in private.'

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of
strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone. The man walked out,
waited several minutes, and then re-entered.

The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'

'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken
her advice. 'And what is wrong with your ear, sir?'

'I can't piss out of it,' he replied.

The waiting room erupted in laughter ...

Mess with seniors and you're going to lose

well folks I,ll give you a God,s honest better one. Years ago I had a wood stove in my house and after taking a shower i just pulled on some jeans and no undies. I went out and stoked the stove and when i stood up the zipper had gotten hot ( and i mean HOT )
well I got the shock of a lifetime when i took a look and saw I had branded my best friend with what looked like a railroad track. The next morning I was in PAIN. off to the doctors I went with no appointment. The nurse was a big mouth that had worked in every medical office in town and was a big gossip. When this big mouth took me back to the room she asked me what was wrong and I explained to her just what had happened, after she left the room I overheard her telling several other nurses what I was there for.Well when the doc was done and I went to pay my bill this smartass nurse was in the office with all the other workers she had spoken to about me. She made the mistake of asking me what the doctor had told me to do and smiled, I very slowly explained he insturcted me to find a nurse and have her kiss it and make it well. The last laugh was mine and she has never spoken to me again because every time I see her no matter where it was I,d blow her a kiss.

Thanks for the laughs,CudaChick1968 and DUSTERDOWNS.

Thanks for the laughs,CudaChick1968 and DUSTERDOWNS.
HAHAHAH, Indeeeed:cheers::toothy10::cheers::toothy10:

Oh and DUSTERDOWNS, I think I almost crackd my teeth gritting them hearing that, I hope your little buddy is all good. That had to smart bad!!!

That was funny as hell.. and Dusterdowns, all I can say is, OUCH!! .. that had to be bad.

-
Back