Earlex HVLP Turbine 5500 System

-

BarracudaDave

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this system?? Eastwood is selling these units but there is not a single review of the machine on their website. I was talking to a guy that said he painted several cars with an airless sprayer and says it works great. I have not seen his work so I don't really know if it does quality work or not. I'm not looking for award winning paint. I am looking at doing my first paint job and thought this would be a good start.??

In my search for info, I found this question was asked in 2008 but there was no response. I am hoping someone has tried the unit in the last 5 years. ?????????????????????

I know its not what you asked but do you have an air compressor? 350, If that's the same price you were looking at seems a bit high for a "tool" you wouldn't use much. I knew nothing of painting cars but jumped in and have painted 5 in the past few years all with my 60 gallon compressor and a Harbor fright purple gun, they look great. I would just hate to see that much money go into something you wouldn't use all that often, might just be me though.

There are exceptions, but usually things like this are more hype than anything.

-
Back