-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DailyDriverDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Thought I'd put this up here for a bit in case there is actually someone who could use these before I chuck them in a scrap metal place.

They are 9" drums with small spindles and they still rotate, which is about all I care to know about them at this point.

Feel free to chime in if you think they should just go straight go to the scrapper - all I know is I'm outta room!

Located in 98043 Mountlake Terrace, about 12 miles N of Seattle

Thanks all!
-Mark
IMG_2553_Reduced.jpg
IMG_2554_Reduced.jpg

Hi Mark,

I'm replacing the stock 9" front brakes on my '68 Dart and my drums, hubs, and what's left of the studs are toast.
Not sure if these will work, but I'd love to take them off your hands if you still have them!

I live up on Whidbey Island so only a couple hour drive....me and the kids wouldn't mind a reason to take a drive at this point!!

Thanks,
Corey

Hi Corey -

Well what a nice surprise - somebody who can actually use them and pretty close by to boot. Awesome!

Yeah - that's not real far at all. I'll see if I can PM you my phone (haven't done that yet on the forum), and we can chat about timing.

Actually the wife loves an excuse to go to whidbey so if you like we could even meet somewhere over there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back