Early A 4 speed pedals

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember, please remind me what the difference is between "4-speed" and "3-speed" manual-trans swing pedal assembly? I'm looking in the factory parts books and not seeing it…

I belive It's Sarchasim But the pedals did come out of a car equiped with a 4 speed.....???
I can't remember, please remind me what the difference is between "4-speed" and "3-speed" manual-trans swing pedal assembly? I'm looking in the factory parts books and not seeing it…

the three speed ones only have two pedals

where as the 4speed pedals have 2

the three speed ones only have two pedals

where as the 4speed pedals have 2

redbeard.gif

Troll_Spary_max192w.JPG

i can't remember, please remind me what the difference is between "4-speed" and "3-speed" manual-trans swing pedal assembly? I'm looking in the factory parts books and not seeing it…

Attachments

• troll spray.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 136
Dotch, no need to get persnickety. It was a legitimate question, and now it's been answered. I was wondering what might be special about "4-speed" pedals that might justify a price premium over 3-speed pedals. Just because the answer is "nothing" doesn't mean I was trolling.

Do a better job of assuming good faith in your fellow Moparians, please and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back