Status
Not open for further replies.

66Dvert

Working on my custom car parts again!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
since I know a lot of people who have given me smoking hot deals I decided to pay back someone the same! I couldn't find anything really expensive to give away yet BUT.....I remembered someone looking for these and I sure don't need them.
yep got these nice gold bench seat hinge covers from a yard I was looking at and remembered that a user on here needed a set. so if you can post me a link to your ad that You were looking for em. I'll pm you and get your address to ship em to ya! how's that?
located in Florida ,
free to the one posting their want add for this part.
here is a pic of the hinges. yeah they have the little clips to mount them too!View attachment WP_20130626_007.jpg

since I know a lot of people who have given me smoking hot deals I decided to pay back someone the same! I couldn't find anything really expensive to give away yet BUT.....I remembered someone looking for these and I sure don't need them.
yep got these nice gold bench seat hinge covers from a yard I was looking at and remembered that a user on here needed a set. so if you can post me a link to your ad that You were looking for em. I'll pm you and get your address to ship em to ya! how's that?
located in Florida ,
free to the one posting their want add for this part.
here is a pic of the hinges. yeah they have the little clips to mount them too!View attachment 1714642619

It was 66340sdn IIRC. He was looking for one..

Thanks!!! I was looking for some, still missing the one side but would be interested in the pair, but am still missing the mounting hardware for both sides :glasses7: If they are up for "free" shoot me a pm and I will get you my info.

Now I need to dig up something to offer up here for "free" so I can pay it forward :glasses7:

Here is a link to my "wanted" ad http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=189605&highlight=wanted

Thanks!!! I was looking for some, still missing the one side but would be interested in the pair, but am still missing the mounting hardware for both sides :glasses7: If they are up for "free" shoot me a pm and I will get you my info.

Now I need to dig up something to offer up here for "free" so I can pay it forward :glasses7:

Here is a link to my "wanted" ad http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=189605&highlight=wanted

A WINNER!!!!!!
yup for free. comes with screws (in pic)and the metal mounting clips that mount it to the seat hinge.

thanks guys. just payin it forward a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back