-
Status
Not open for further replies.

breakstuff

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Early A headers. These headers are hooker supercomps 2" primary, 4" collector fenderwell exit headers that have been modified to fit an RB engine into a 65 dart. They dump out between the rocker panel and frame rail. Missing one slip on collector, Summit has replacements. Will not fit a car with inner fenderwells, and have only been tested with RB (440) engine for fitting. I have no idea if they will work with a low deck. need to use an offset master cylinder adapter $200.

360 (externally balanced) flywheel. $80

center console Fiberglass part is nice, the door is OK. Shfter plate is slightly modified to use an aftermarket shifter, meaning the P R N 3 2 1 lens is part of the console. $80.

I would prefer not to ship these things, I will be bringing them to Norwalk on the 11th 12th 13th. otherwise they will be pick up in South east Michigan near Adrian.

Attachments

• IMG_2978.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2979.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2980.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2982.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 161
Please PM me questions because I'm horrible at checking threads. I have these and quite few other things for sale at Norwalk. Please go through the pit areas not just the swap meet area for parts for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back