Early A-Body 2 & 4-Door Sedan Vent Window Assemblies, are they the Same?

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
I have some vent or wing window assemblies from a 66 Valiant 4-door sedan, are they the same as a 2-door sedan? They look to be the same size but hard to tell when comparing them to a set in the car. Thanks :glasses7:

I was wondering the same thing. I have a parts catalog from 1964 and it lists the rubber seals for the vent assemblies as being the same part for 2 door post and 4 door cars. If the rubber is the same, I'd assume everything else is. The hardtop, as you probably already know, was different.

I have some vent or wing window assemblies from a 66 Valiant 4-door sedan, are they the same as a 2-door sedan? They look to be the same size but hard to tell when comparing them to a set in the car. Thanks :glasses7:

Hey Keith, I just looked it up in my Hollander manual....... and they are saying the 66 2 dr sedan window glass is the same as the 66 4 dr sedan too,
same with the darts. I would assume the whole frame assembly and all are the same too, as alot of the Early A,B body cars shared some components of window assemblys between 2 and 4 door. Hope this help's you! Hollander number was (2389) in the book!

-
Back