-
Status
Not open for further replies.

brkooduh66

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a V-8 center link for early A-body for my 66 Barracuda. Restoration budget is drying up so I can't buy new. I gotta go with a crusty old one. I am currently using a modified /6 link but would rather have the correct v8 model. Thanks

Looking for a V-8 center link for early A-body for my 66 Barracuda. Restoration budget is drying up so I can't buy new. I gotta go with a crusty old one. I am currently using a modified /6 link but would rather have the correct v8 model. Thanks
I believe I have a new center link from my 66 Barracuda, suspension I rebuilt years ago, drive the car about 10-15 miles, garaged the car and completely stripped the car. I decided to put in a RMS complete front end suspension/K-Frame. I’ll have to check to make sure u still have it. Any other parts you’re looking for?

I just need that for now. can you do a picture? It has to have the big curve to be v8 model, the /6 one is almost straight.

ahh. that's cool, thanks for trying to help. i can get new at FirmFeel for $250. i'll leave this post up to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back