[WANTED] Early A-body Fresh Air Vent (driver side)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiffler

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
So, I just brought home a '64 Dart and the drive home I realized that the vent door on the driver side was completely missing. The vent itself is in place but no door. So, I am looking for I guess either/or the whole assembly or the door for the driver side.

Thank you!

3 Since yours is missing, is the hinge still there? If no hinge, check the vent box itself where the hinge would go. It might be damaged in that area and would need repair.

I will check and see what I have in regards to a door.

EDIT: it seems on most I’ve seen, the top pivot on the hinge gets rusted and then breaks off trying to open the door or the hinge gets pulled right off the box.

3 Since yours is missing, is the hinge still there? If no hinge, check the vent box itself where the hinge would go. It might be damaged in that area and would need repair.

I will check and see what I have in regards to a door.

EDIT: it seems on most I’ve seen, the top pivot on the hinge gets rusted and then breaks off trying to open the door or the hinge gets pulled right off the box.

Thank you. Pretty sure my hinge is missing and that there were a few ripped out holes.

I have one out of a 68 cuda but I do not know if it will work for you. I am sure someone with the knowledge will let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back