-
Status
Not open for further replies.

OleNatesOlds

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
(2x) Raybestos p/n 5765011 - 1 3/8" OD x 2 1/2" L outer shell, 7/16" ID x 3" L inner shell (also length of rubber insulator), 7/16" D x 4" L NF bolt w/nut included. $25 shipped ($16.44 each on RA). (As I understand these fit early A-bodies (perhaps only \6) but they did NOT fit my '69 Dart with \6. I needed bigger ones.) Knoxville, TN - Thanks!

I was all set to buy these, but it turns out they don't fit my 65. According to the Rock Auto catalog, my car takes 5765012 which has a 2" diameter, which their catalog says fit a 270 or GT.

I have a set of springs off a 1965 parts car that have smaller diameter end on the leaf spring. I think that car was a /6 GT convertible.

Anyways, the price is right for anyone with the smaller diameter springs.

Yeah I didn't know there were so many options as far as dimensions go. I thought it was just standard vs SS springs. Mine ('69 Dart Custom \6) ended up needing 1.5" OD w/ 1/2" bolt which I could only get from rare parts and spent too much (shipping from CA:protest:). And I feel rock auto is mis-categorizing a lot of them as "spring bolt" or "shackle bolt" - the bolt's not the main thing here!! Nor does it have to do with the shackle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back