[Found!] Early a body slant six motor bracket mount (not the rubber)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamp_attack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a early a body 63-66 slant six motor bracket the metal pieces that connect the engine to the rubber. For my 66 dart, thanks!! Located in east bay California

The turquoise pieces of metal are what I need , after 66 they have a slight bend in them wich puts the motor too far back in the engine bay so my z bar is no longer straight therefore I can’t disengage my clutch

8177000B-CAD5-4172-8849-6ABE987409F1.jpeg

I think if you use the mounts ( rubber part ) for the brackets you have you will be ok. I think there is a post somewhere that explains the difference.
I believe the mount changed when the bracket changed.

I have correct rubber mounts for a 66 but incorrect metal brackets, the metal brackets I’m looking for are not offset the the right like the later model ones. When facing them from the driver side quarter panel they do not have any bends like a “s” they go straight. With an automatic I doubt there would be any issue but due to it being a manual trans the clutch linkage needs to be in the correct spot other wise it’s a pain to disengage the clutch without fabrication. Thanks everyone for the speedy responses. If you think you have the right ones please send a picture so I can comfirm one again thanks!!

I think these are the two you need. The bottom one is nice and clean; however, the top one is pretty dirty

7AB27119-2185-4B76-91E5-1EC8577A7604.jpeg

26CF0A93-094F-4330-8E20-8678AC141EED.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back