early a body trunk extensions

-

ike61

Reaction score
are 66 valiant trunk extensions the same as 64 valiant ones? thanks

Yes, I believe they are! The trunk pan is the same, and the quarter panel is the same except for that bump out on the 64-5 that accents the taillight! If the 64 ones are good, I would grab them regardless, they will be close enough to use if not right on!!

excellent. Actually I'm restoring a 64 and the driver's side is bad. I have a 66 that has rust free ones on it. so i guess i will be removing them thanks

It may be a long shot but is there any chance you would want to sell the rear wheel houses off of the 66?

It may be a long shot but is there any chance you would want to sell the rear wheel houses off of the 66?
its not that i wouldn't want to sell them, but the car is under a bout 6 feet of snow right now and it would be very time consuming to remove them at this point

its not that i wouldn't want to sell them, but the car is under a bout 6 feet of snow right now and it would be very time consuming to remove them at this point
That's absolutely understandable. If I don't figure anything out by spring I might check back in

-
Back