Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
Going through my storage I found an early A wagon rear window motor that I bought from another member years ago. It’s marked as coming from a 66 Dart wagon but should fit 63-65 Dart wagons as well as 63-66 Valiant wagons. It looks just like the motor assembly in my power window tailgate. I would like $50 plus shipping from 22657 for this part.

4008E443-F594-4B93-A1EA-12301B4BBF43.jpeg

9B3A2E81-A65B-4D16-B2D2-F2370F5DF299.jpeg

C2D87C0D-8BBA-4E06-9CFC-24E49F2B3BBF.jpeg

Going through my storage I found an early A wagon rear window motor that I bought from another member years ago. It’s marked as coming from a 66 Dart wagon but should fit 63-65 Dart wagons as well as 63-66 Valiant wagons. It looks just like the motor assembly in my power window tailgate. I would like $50 plus shipping from 22657 for this part.

View attachment 1715125287

View attachment 1715125289

View attachment 1715125288
Hi Don this is Johan Ulfs friend i might be interested in this part. I will talk to Ulf and see if he could help me with payment is that okey for you.

Hi Don this is Johan Ulfs friend i might be interested in this part. I will talk to Ulf and see if he could help me with payment is that okey for you.

Hi Johan - I remember you from Carlisle and the Nationals. Have you received the trim that I sent to the container people that Ulf uses? By all means, get with Ulf and will be fine with me. Unless you need it quickly, I would send it to the container in California. Just to let you know, I have not found a suitable solution to the title problem Ulf and I were discussing. Have a great night and talk to you later.
Don

Hi Johan - I remember you from Carlisle and the Nationals. Have you received the trim that I sent to the container people that Ulf uses? By all means, get with Ulf and will be fine with me. Unless you need it quickly, I would send it to the container in California. Just to let you know, I have not found a suitable solution to the title problem Ulf and I were discussing. Have a great night and talk to you later.
Don
Hi again Don and sorry for the late answer, i have talked too Ulf and he can help me with the payment.
I dont need it quickly so send it to California when you have checked out what the cost is and got the money.
And the problem with the title i hope Ulf has come upp with something new to that, and i hope the trim is in the next container on the way. Excuse me for my por English and a happy new year.

Hi Johan - I will get it packed and let you know what the shipping will be to CA

Good to hear that Ulf has another plan on the title.
Don

I have the motor sold to Johan, Ulf’s friend and who I have met several times at Carlisle and the Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back