Early "A" Delete Plates

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Finally got around to painting my delete plates I used to cover the radio and heater holes. The top one I used from a 63 Valiant, I have no idea what the radio plate is from. I used my glove box door and I went and had some paint matched to it. They put it in a spray can, I think the color is a close match to the factory paint. I think it looks better, more factory appearing! Keith.

junkyard 017.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Looks reall good. Nice car man.

I agree, nice car, are you going to paint the fenders,
and which hood scoop did you decide on?? ;)

Be nice when the weather warms up here in the Albany, NY area,
so I can start to work on my '64 Valiant again, I am going to
have to replace the heater core. :(

I did drive the car about a week ago, took it for a 20 mile run,
I like to let it warm up good a few times in the winter,
IF there is no salt on the roads.

Cavemanmoron, your car is cool too! I am suprised how cool your car looks with those plymouth hubcaps, I like them! They always looked sooo plain on the b-body cars.

Yes, I will probably paint the fenders this spring. As far as the hood scoop, I haven't decided if I want to use my 68 Hemi scoop or the 72-73 twin snorkle scoop (like Moparlee's). I will also do that in the spring! Once I drill holes for the scoop, I am pretty much stuck with it. Anybody have a twin snorkle scoop for sale? Thanks guys! Keith.

Anybody have a twin snorkle scoop for sale. I will keep an eye out.8)

Man The dash looks great!!!Nice job sir.
I like the delete on the cig lighter too.:cheers:

Anybody have a twin snorkle scoop for sale. I will keep an eye out.8)

Man The dash looks great!!!Nice job sir.
I like the delete on the cig lighter too.:cheers:

That chrome delete lighter plug is original, my car has only 2 factory options, a heater, and a AM radio! The car only came with a 170 and 3-speed, even the color is plain! 8)

Cavemanmoron, your car is cool too! I am suprised how cool your car looks with those plymouth hubcaps, I like them! They always looked sooo plain on the b-body cars.

Yes, I will probably paint the fenders this spring. As far as the hood scoop, I haven't decided if I want to use my 68 Hemi scoop or the 72-73 twin snorkle scoop (like Moparlee's). I will also do that in the spring! Once I drill holes for the scoop, I am pretty much stuck with it. Anybody have a twin snorkle scoop for sale? Thanks guys! Keith.

Thanks, for the kind words, about my car;
the hubcaps {wheel covers} came from a 1970 Barracuda
Gran Coupe.

Keep us updated with more pics when you decide on the scoop. :)

Keith- your car is so bitchin! The vibe is cool. Nice interior paint job, for coming out a can!! Good job.

Really nice job on that interior. Where did you come up with those plates? looks really professional

Keith- your car is so bitchin! The vibe is cool. Nice interior paint job, for coming out a can!! Good job.

Really nice job on that interior. Where did you come up with those plates? looks really professional

Funnycar farmer, check out my garage pics, I also painted the entire innerfenders and firewall area with paint mixed and put in a spray rattle can! Turned out real nice, most people don't even notice! Low buck was the theme....

dart4forte, as for the delete plates, the one over the radio hole I had laying around, no idea what it fits. The upper one I used from a 63 or 64 Valiant V200, they have the heater on the lower dash, seen the upper trim plate, thought it would look swell on my car. It doesn't fit perfect near the dash bezel but it looks factory!

Thanks guys! :toothy10:

-
Back