Early A fan shroud mounting nuts?????

-

Reaction score
Any one know were to get the fan shroud mounting nuts that some how install in the factory radiator? Mine never had a shroud and has no nuts. LOL And I have no idea what they even look like. It has the place for them. Mot sure if they were just some form of tinnerman nuts or what. Have a factory shroud on the way and want to get it mounted up properly. Thanks!!

Couple of pics

Attachments

• don III 019.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 103
  • don III 020.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 111
Thanks! Now I know what they look like. I just have to find a set of them.

There's an eBay seller who has the complete mounting bracket kit - 4 of those special nuts, 8 bolts and 4 correct brackets for around $60. He has them listed as fitting early B Bodies but they're the same as early A Bodies.

Thanks,
I saw that. I was thinking about emailing him and see if he would just sell a set of the nuts. As I all ready have the brackets.

I sent him a email. Like you said can't hurt. $60 to get 4 nuts is a little nuts LOL!!!

There's an eBay seller who has the complete mounting bracket kit - 4 of those special nuts, 8 bolts and 4 correct brackets for around $60. He has them listed as fitting early B Bodies but they're the same as early A Bodies.

B-body brackets are longer that early A. Not the same.

-
Back