[WANTED] Early A fenderwell headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
A local friend who is not a member here is looking for some early A small block fenderwell headers. Anybody got anything?

I have a brand new set, i will post a pick when i get home.
$700 to his door.

Steve

I have some very good Early A fender well header headers on my 64 Dart. Headman hustler headers. If you want a pic I would send it to you if you pm me your email address. I have a complete 2 1/2 inch stainless dual exhaust system in the car with h-pipe and flow masters, too. I'd have to think about the price for this stuff. Car came out of Richland, GA, and I am in PA.
I's rather sell the entire car than to begin parting it out, but these headers don't work in a small 273 2 bbl car. No Torque.

I have a brand new set, i will post a pick when i get home.
$700 to his door.

Steve

What brand are they? I think that's ore than he's wanting to spend, but I will sure tell him.

I have some very good Early A fender well header headers on my 64 Dart. Headman hustler headers. If you want a pic I would send it to you if you pm me your email address. I have a complete 2 1/2 inch stainless dual exhaust system in the car with h-pipe and flow masters, too. I'd have to think about the price for this stuff. Car came out of Richland, GA, and I am in PA.
I's rather sell the entire car than to begin parting it out, but these headers don't work in a small 273 2 bbl car. No Torque.

What would you want for the headers themselves if you will sell them alone?

$400 for just the headers. $750 for everything. I don't know how I could possibly ship these, but that would be on your dime.

They aren't too bad. The last set I shipped, I wrapped them real good in bubble wrap and "wrapped" enough cardboard around them to make the their own box. It worked good. Thanks. I will let him know. What kinda condition can I tell him they're in? Any dents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back