Early A on "Pass Time" Last night

-

RobbAdams

Reaction score
I'm Probably the only person that actuyally watches this show, but there was a pretty sweet 66 cuda on last night. there was a decal sporting the name cudamike on his window.

I'm Probably the only person that actuyally watches this show, but there was a pretty sweet 66 cuda on last night. there was a decal sporting the name cudamike on his window.

Oh your not the only one watching,i did miss it last night though...

I like the show, too. I told the guys at work about it and they looked at me like I was from another planet.

I wish the morons judging would ask better questions and i could give a better guess. tell me gear, stall and weight and shift point and i,d be all over it.

I actually like the show. Just not enough mopars but what else is new. The other night they had two mustangs with chevy drivetrains which was kinda random.

i saw it, and it was too bad he missed second could of been decent run

Yep !! That was my fault!! my shift was faster then my clutch.:toothy10:

Just joking haha!! I have never seen or herd of it.:dontknow:
I will have to check it out.:read2:

Had a 71 Duster on tonight...360..the guy thought it might have a 727 in it. Runnin an 1/8, spun the skinnies and didn't have a strong run.

We watch as well, scary thing is I'm right more often the my hubby. Can't wait to see what our '68 sat runs in the 1/4.

i never miss it i get out a pen and paper and put my self in the show replacing the guy on the oposite end from ken.I love it, i even win from time to time.

its on speed And Last Week There Was A 72 440 Duster On It Ran Mid 12,s And Was A Nice Car. Try To Watch It All The Time But Missed Last Nights Show.

-
Back