Early A on the local news!

-
Car sounds good on the air. How lucky are you that a local news team documented your car's condition for that extended warranty!

That's too cool!!! They did a nice job with the video. Must feel good to have your Dart immortalized!

I had that same problem,I got to a live person and just kept him on the phone as long as I could asking all kinds of questions after that I told him what year my car was,haven't heard back in about two weeks now.your dart looks kewl!!

Car sounds good on the air

You did a great job 'on-air'. Similar news story are flooding the airwaves lately. What a scam, hope they can close down and prosecute the crooks.

GregH

haha thanks guys. it was a lot of fun but i kept cracking up while they were interviewing me. thats why i'm kind of smiling the whole time in the interview. wish they would have got more of the car pulling away so you could see the whole thing but, oh well. at least it was on there.
-Tim

I found out, at least in Texas that the DOT sells your contact info to these people when you transfer a title.

Very cool,:cheers: and you did a great stand up job, And I have got to say

Darn good looking and sounding Dart !!!!! Good Job :cheers:
I get those silly calls about 2 or 3 times a week to.

-
Back