Early A stuff, 67-69 Cuda hood inserts: Please help identify.

-

Kern Dog

Build your car to handle.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A respected friend has some hood inserts for 2nd generation Barracuda hoods. He wasn't sure the exact year or the value of them so I offered to help.
Cuda.jpg

The chrome is great, these are just really dusty. He has 4 pair of these in equal condition. NONE have engine size callouts.
Can someone please properly identify these and give me an estimated value? The guy has other 1960-70 A body trinkets he no longer needs and will be looking to me to help liquidate.
He has some 60-61 Valiant fenders, hoods and doors. Slant six intakes, all sorts of slant six carburetors. Early A/C pumps and brackets...all sorts of misc stuff.

1968 barracuda base model hood inserts. Price would depend on condition and if any of the studs are broken off the back. Give em a good cleaning first before posting them. This way any flaws or not will show up in the pix. I had a set of these for a 68. I almost couldent give em away. Chrome was ok not perfect. Think i got $50 out of em. Was glad to get em gone.

I agree with moparmat2000, these are the ones that came on slant6, 273 and 318 cars. 340-S and 383-S are the ones that bring decent money.
Someone can use them. GLWS

Kool, But this is what you want to find ! and if u lucky the rest of the car under them HAHA

z.jpg

P.S. let me know if any 67 & 68 Notch parts. I am always looking to upgrade !

-
Back