Early-A Torque brace with Front Sway Bar?

-

65Valiant310

Reaction score
Are you able to run an Early A front sway bar, AND an Early A torque brace from schumacher, together? I have an ADDCo bar currently, yet might go hellwig.
They use the same spot on the driver side k-frame holes, so maybe a longer sway bar bolt will work? Was going to piece it together in the next few days, yet wondered if anyone else was running both.
thanks

Update for those running an early-a schumacker v8 torque brace and early-a front sway bar:

Stock front sway bar on an early-a body and schumacker torque brace- Should work and I will take pics. Instead of using the stock bolts for the k member, I will use the torque brace bolts, yet they look larger than the stock front sway bar bolts so I will need to enlarge the bracket holes.
Addco early-a front sway bar and schumacker torque brace for a v8, will only work if you drill a hole through the bracket, yet space is very tight for a bolt to fit through there, and the bolts are fairly large, so I don't think this will work at all.
Hellwig early-a front sway bar might work if you drill out a hole in the top corner of the bracket, yet I will need to confirm.

-
Back