Early A US Radiators, any one use???

-

Reaction score
Any one have a US Radiator in there early A? I see they make a 3 and 4 row. 3 row would be nice, but 4 would be even nicer, if it is not 6in thick LOL. Any one ever see one of there 4 row ones? Can not seem to find any pic of the 4 row. I have herd they make a great product. But would like to hear from others if they have had experiences with them. Thanks!!

Any one have a US Radiator in there early A? I see they make a 3 and 4 row. 3 row would be nice, but 4 would be even nicer, if it is not 6in thick LOL. Any one ever see one of there 4 row ones? Can not seem to find any pic of the 4 row. I have herd they make a great product. But would like to hear from others if they have had experiences with them. Thanks!!

I put a 22 incher 3 row champion in a 65 satellite that was the same dimension as a 22 that going in my 66 dart. bolt pattern and all. I did have to put a good 5 blade fan on it and a shroud. without the shroud the it would creep up and not cool great after a while. with the shroud I could rev the engine and see it struggle to get it back UP to temp (195) I could go down the street and jump on it and yank it down to 170 or so with a mechanical
temp gauge. I mean you could literally watch it jump down to 165/170.

Yes,, 3 different cars , 2 small blocks and 1 big block, all 3 core. Fit as factory and did their job cooling. Not a bad price if I recall..

-
Back